- Shimano Saint M820 Shadow+ 10 Speed Rear Derailleur SS - Short cage
- The 10 speed Saint RD-M820 features Shadow Plus technology that significantly reduces chain noise and offers a more stable drivetrain.
- Shimano's Direct Mount compatible Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots
- Direct Mount gives a simpler, cleaner look
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- The shadow plus chain stabilizer tension can easily be adjusted externally via a hex key
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheel
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- Silent Bump Stopper
- Durable Super Wide Link
- Low-profile skid plate design
- Close Ratio compatible
- Mode converter
- Direct Mount Rear Derailleur option
- 10 speed
- SS Downhill Spec Short Cage - 25t Maximum
- Weight: approx 280g
- Colour: Black / Silver
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We send all orders as quickly as we can which is normally the same working day if ordered before 3pm (Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays). Small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class, Tracked 48 and Special Delivery for higher value items. Bulkier items like Wheels, Frames and Home Trainers are sent with one of our couriers either DPD or DHL. All orders are fully insured and most will require a signature on delivery. Standard delivery is 1-2 working days. Order places over the weekend or on Bank Holiday will be sent with our next working day collection.
We have thousands of items in stock ready to despatch from our large warehouse.
- In stock - Ready to despatch - In stock in our warehouse ready to ship out normally the same working day when ordered before 3pm
- In stock - 2 - 3 day despatch - In stock in our suppliers warehouse. Once we receive your order we will order from our supplier and ship out to you as soon as the item arrives in our warehouse.
We offer an optional Next Working Day Delivery service for orders placed before 3pm. (Next Working Day Delivery when ordered Monday to Friday Before 3pm - Excluding Bank Holidays). Depending on the size and weight of the item and your postal location we send with Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm our Courier DPD or DHL on their 24 hour service. Remote Highland and Island locations may not be guaranteed next working day.
International shipping rates are calculated by the weight and value of the items and the country they are being shipped to. To get a shipping quote just add the items to your basket and use the Shipping Estimator at the bottom of the basket page to calculate the shipping rates to your country. Depending on weight and value of your order we send with Royal Mail Standard Airmail, Signed For or Tracked service. Standard delivery time is 5-15 working days for most European countries and 5-25 working days for most other countries.
We offer DHL Express as a much quicker delivery option for Europe, US and Worldwide. Most of Europe and USA is 1-2 working day delivery. Other countries 2-4 working days.
We accept most major credit and debit cards along with PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay through our secure checkout process. You will be asked to enter your card details and the billing name and address of the card holder when you place your order. Other payment methods will guide you through the payment process.
For your security and privacy, we do not store any payment card information.
Finding the correct product can sometimes be overwhelming, so If you have any questions regarding this or any other product please get intouch.
+44 (0) 1704 841529