- The Stans NoTubes Road Tubeless Kit contains everything you need to complete your tubeless ready wheelset as well as detailed instructions of how to do it.
- Everything you need to quickly and easily complete your conversion to tubeless
- Stan's Sealant seals punctures up to 6.5mm (1/4") quickly and offers long-lasting protection 44mm valves feature removable valve core for easy sealant refresh and are compatible with road and gravel rims up to 45mm deep
- Yellow Tape helps seal spoke holes airtight and does not allow liquid to pass, keeping rim interior dry
- 118ml of sealant provides enough liquid to seal two tyres
- This kit includes everything you need to replace the inner tubes in your tubeless ready rims and tyres with genuine Stan's sealant--the original, and still the best tubeless tyre sealant.
- Kits are offered in different tape widths to fit a variety of rims. If you're unsure whether your rims are tubeless ready, look for graphics that mention it directly on the wheel or contact the manufacturer for details. Do not attempt to use a tubeless system on wheels that are not explicitly tubeless compatible.
- HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Our simple tubeless system begins with our Yellow Tape. Unlike some tapes that allow moisture to pass through them and into the rim cavity, creating a mess of glue and liquid that can corrode rims, Stan's Yellow Tape forms a non-permeable vapor barrier for airtight protection. Our tried-and-true tubeless valves offer simple, tool-free installation, with removable valve cores to allow for easier sealant refreshes.
- Stan's sealant stays liquid in your tyre, ready to seal a sudden puncture almost instantly, while letting you ride faster, and with more traction and control. Stan's sealant lets you ride further, faster, and flat-free.
- Set Includes:
- 3 x Stan's Sealant 2oz
- 1 x Stans Rim Tape - 21mm
- 1 x Stans NoTubes 44mm Tubeless Road Bike Valves (Pair)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We send all orders as quickly as we can which is normally the same working day if ordered before 3pm (Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays). Small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class, Tracked 48 and Special Delivery for higher value items. Bulkier items like Wheels, Frames and Home Trainers are sent with one of our couriers either DPD or DHL. All orders are fully insured and most will require a signature on delivery. Standard delivery is 1-2 working days. Order places over the weekend or on Bank Holiday will be sent with our next working day collection.
We have thousands of items in stock ready to despatch from our large warehouse.
- In stock - Ready to despatch - In stock in our warehouse ready to ship out normally the same working day when ordered before 3pm
- In stock - 2 - 3 day despatch - In stock in our suppliers warehouse. Once we receive your order we will order from our supplier and ship out to you as soon as the item arrives in our warehouse.
We offer an optional Next Working Day Delivery service for orders placed before 3pm. (Next Working Day Delivery when ordered Monday to Friday Before 3pm - Excluding Bank Holidays). Depending on the size and weight of the item and your postal location we send with Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm our Courier DPD or DHL on their 24 hour service. Remote Highland and Island locations may not be guaranteed next working day.
International shipping rates are calculated by the weight and value of the items and the country they are being shipped to. To get a shipping quote just add the items to your basket and use the Shipping Estimator at the bottom of the basket page to calculate the shipping rates to your country. Depending on weight and value of your order we send with Royal Mail Standard Airmail, Signed For or Tracked service. Standard delivery time is 5-15 working days for most European countries and 5-25 working days for most other countries.
We offer DHL Express as a much quicker delivery option for Europe, US and Worldwide. Most of Europe and USA is 1-2 working day delivery. Other countries 2-4 working days.
We accept most major credit and debit cards along with PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay through our secure checkout process. You will be asked to enter your card details and the billing name and address of the card holder when you place your order. Other payment methods will guide you through the payment process.
For your security and privacy, we do not store any payment card information.
Finding the correct product can sometimes be overwhelming, so If you have any questions regarding this or any other product please get intouch.
+44 (0) 1704 841529