- Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic Brake / Gear Shifter Black 11 speed double for front or rear.
- Slim ergonomically designed 105 Dual Control Levers for hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful braking and effortless 11-speed shifting
- Ergonomic short shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Hydraulic brake lever provides powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Kit includes ST-R7020 STI, BR-R7070 flat mount brake callipers with pads, hoses, and mineral oil (without rotors or adapters)
- Tuneable reach adjusters enable custom fitment for all hands up to 10 mm
- Comes complete with Optislick coated cables and silicon greased outer casing to further reduce shift friction and increase service life
- Easy bleed and clean hydraulic system, for use with Shimano mineral oil only
- The kit also contains sintered pads.
- Rear shifter 11 speed, Front double
- Complete with inner and outer gear cables
- Flat mount calipers
- Hose length: front 1000mm, Rear 1700mm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We send all orders as quickly as we can which is normally the same working day if ordered before 3pm (Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays). Small packages are sent using Royal Mail First Class, Tracked 48 and Special Delivery for higher value items. Bulkier items like Wheels, Frames and Home Trainers are sent with one of our couriers either DPD or DHL. All orders are fully insured and most will require a signature on delivery. Standard delivery is 1-2 working days. Order places over the weekend or on Bank Holiday will be sent with our next working day collection.
We have thousands of items in stock ready to despatch from our large warehouse.
- In stock - Ready to despatch - In stock in our warehouse ready to ship out normally the same working day when ordered before 3pm
- In stock - 2 - 3 day despatch - In stock in our suppliers warehouse. Once we receive your order we will order from our supplier and ship out to you as soon as the item arrives in our warehouse.
We offer an optional Next Working Day Delivery service for orders placed before 3pm. (Next Working Day Delivery when ordered Monday to Friday Before 3pm - Excluding Bank Holidays). Depending on the size and weight of the item and your postal location we send with Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm our Courier DPD or DHL on their 24 hour service. Remote Highland and Island locations may not be guaranteed next working day.
International shipping rates are calculated by the weight and value of the items and the country they are being shipped to. To get a shipping quote just add the items to your basket and use the Shipping Estimator at the bottom of the basket page to calculate the shipping rates to your country. Depending on weight and value of your order we send with Royal Mail Standard Airmail, Signed For or Tracked service. Standard delivery time is 5-15 working days for most European countries and 5-25 working days for most other countries.
We offer DHL Express as a much quicker delivery option for Europe, US and Worldwide. Most of Europe and USA is 1-2 working day delivery. Other countries 2-4 working days.
We accept most major credit and debit cards along with PayPal, Apple Pay and Google Pay through our secure checkout process. You will be asked to enter your card details and the billing name and address of the card holder when you place your order. Other payment methods will guide you through the payment process.
For your security and privacy, we do not store any payment card information.
Finding the correct product can sometimes be overwhelming, so If you have any questions regarding this or any other product please get intouch.
+44 (0) 1704 841529