UK Postage is Free for all orders. We use Royal Mail First Class and Tracked services along with our courier DPD for larger items.
International Postage rates are calculated by the weight and value of the items, and the location they are being shipped to. You just need to add the items to your basket and then on the basket page use the Shipping Estimator to calculate the shipping rates.
Priority Despatch as standard - we pick and pack all orders as quickly as we possibly can so most orders are sent sent the same working day.
- Dura-Ace 7900 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Shift cables have been routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with PTFE coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting
- Shorter stroke to the right hand lever has given 20 percent quicker and smoother shifting over the ST7800 STI
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finley tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
Find the correct product can sometimes be overwhelming, so If you have any questions regarding this or any other product please get intouch.
+44 (0) 1704 841529
You're reviewing: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 STI Brake / Gear Levers
We accept PayPal and most major credit and debit cards for online orders. You will be asked to enter your card details and the name and address of the card holder when you place your order on our ‘One Page Checkout’ system.
For your security and privacy, we do not hold any sensitive details about you.